| 0 comments ]

“THE 23 WINNING TRADING HABIT OF TRADER ”
1. Act Instantly .
(Pull the Trigger)

2. Hold a Winning Investment Until there is a
pre-determined reason to sell .
(Know when to sell before I buy it)

3. Follow your system Religiously.
(Never have Second Guess Your system)

4. Admit My Mistakes & Correct them immediately .
(Admit my Own mistakes)

5. Turn Mistakes into learning Experience.
(Learn from mistakes)

6. Pay My Dues .
(Wishing won't make it so)

7. Never talk about what I'm doing .
(Keep your mouth Shut)

8. Know how to delegate .
(Phony! Phony! Phony!)

9. Live far below your Means .
(Whatever you have spend less)

10. It is not about the Money.
(We should being pay to do this Job)

11. Love What I do, Not What I own.
(Master his own Craft)

12. Live and Breathe Investing 24 hour a Day.
(This is My life)

13. Put your Own Net Worth on the Line.
(Eat your own Cooking)

14. Preservation of Capital is Always Priority.
(Keep what I Have)

15. Passionately Avoid Risk.
(George Soros Doesn't take Risk?)

16. Develop My Own Unique Investment Philosophy .
(The Market is always Wrong)

17. Develop My Own, Personal system for selecting,
Buying & Selling investment.
(Your are what you measures)

18. Diversification is for the Birds.
(You call that a position?)

19. Focus on After-Tax return.
(A penny save is a dollar to earned)

20. Only invest on what I understand.
(Stick to Knitting)

21. Refuse to make Investment that do Not meet My Criteria.
(If I Don't know when to say "Yes." Always say "No.")

22. Do you Own Research.
(Start with the A's)

23. Have Infinite Patience.
(When there's nothing to do, Do nothing)

Source : The Winning invesment Habit of Warren Buffet & George Soros by Mark Tier

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please Comment? It will help me to improve this blog.